Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Other Names:||Deflocculant|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals, Ceramic Industry, Ceramic Embryo Body||Application:||Ceramic Slurry / Mud|
|Color:||White Or Light Yellow||Type:||Ceramic Industry|
Ceramic slurry Deflocculant,
Grinding Aid For Ceramic slurry,
Deflocculant Grinding Aid For Ceramic
Chemicals name: Grinding aid for ceramic
With many years of research and experience, and learning from the advanced skills in ceramic additives and glaze material additives from home and aboard, grinding aid for ceramic is an ideal auxiliary to reduce the production cost, integrating various auxiliaries, surface active agent, with organic or inorganic molecules capability. It is energy saving, economical, easy to use. Apart from stable operation, good dispersibility, suspension property, and associativity, it also has following characteristics:
1. Good grinding aid. Save 3-hour time for ball grinding mill. Compared with other additives such as traditional water glass, sodium humate, sodium metasilicate, it forms gluing adsorption layer on the surface of material much more easily. This kind of adsorption layer can reduce not only free energy on particle surface, but also hardness, so easy for size reduction.
2. Lubricating function for mud, making pulping smooth from ball grinding mill. Stable mud, not easy to precipitate.
3. Lower production cost and billet strength is assured by using this grinding aid alone, unnecessary to add body reinforcing agent.
4. Decrease in moisture of mud, increase in consistency of mud by 2-5%, so production is enhanced and fuel is saved.
5. The volume of using this grinding aid is generally about 0.2-0.3%, adjustable to meet clients’ requirement. Mixed with water glass, it can achieve ideal effects when water content of mud reaches about 30%.
Contact Person: Ms. Tian Feng Qin